Pages

7.15.2009

Skinny does not = fit

I've heard it over and over my whole life, "You're so skinny!" People mean it to be a compliment, but I don't take it as one. Skinny to me is a negative word. It brings to mind a bony and unhealthy person. I don't want to be that person. I want some sexy curves. I'll never have ankles or wrists or even breasts, so please, grant me some curves at a minimum. A waist and some booty are fine with me.

I want to be fit, not skinny.

And please, stop using the word "skinny". It's almost as bad as using the word "fat".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Sheil. This one lady that I know says to me all the time, "Did you lose wight again? You look skinnier". I know, I know, it's better than the alternative. But, seriously, I'm over her asking me that every single time I see her. Keep up the good work! I know it's not easy, but it sounds like you're doing great. I'll be your exercise partner in RB. I ran yesterday...