Pages

7.18.2009

Back on the horse

This morning I saddled up and got back on the horse. Motivation slept next to me all night long and was most definitely nudging me this morning at 6:20. It didn't take me long to get dressed and get moving. After two absolutely necessary mental health days, I was ready to get back to some serious exercise.

I'm visiting my sister and brother-in-law in Pennsylvania for the weekend. They recently moved into a new house in the country, and it's perfect for a morning run and walk. I saw cows and horses...quite a departure from the river views to which I am accustomed.

It's ten o'clock in the morning, and I've already clocked 13,665 steps. My new pal Progress and I are getting be close friends. Seriously. How can you not love Progress?

Later this morning, I am taking the kids to Chocolate World where I'll be surrounded by, you guessed it, chocolate. In all forms...candy, cakes, cookies, milkshakes and ice cream. I'm sure hoping Will Power finds a way to track me down and jump on my back. I'm gonna need it.

After that we'll be celebrating my nephew's 3rd birthday. Again, I'll be keeping a short leash on Will Power. Hopefully, he won't jump in the pool and drown.

No comments: