Pages

7.15.2009

Just the beginning

It's been 34 days since I've been on Lipitor. I've made some significant dietary changes to help lower my cholesterol, but I've got an uphill battle that needs to be won by October 1, when I will have my lipid profile re-checked. Healthy eating has been the easy part.

Exercise, not so easy...until my Cardiologist told me that I need to be getting my heart rate up to about 130 bpm (beats per minute) at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes. When a Cardiologist tells you to do something, you do it. No questions asked. Hello, Motivation, nice to see you again!!


The very next day, I started an exercise program. Two weeks later, I am still adjusting to the plan. Tweaking and juggling days and activities are just the beginning. But I see immediate results, which I love, and I feel great, which I love even more!

No comments: