Pages

8.25.2009

Getting worried

I'm already starting to stress about vacation. I'm going to be surrounded by trans fats all week long. How ever will I make it through the whole week?? Caramel popcorn, pizza, candy, funnel cakes, pizza, ice cream, fudge. Did I mention pizza? And don't even get me started on the little French cafe that makes the most amazing crepes. And soda, my arch nemesis. I've done so well without my beloved Diet Coke. It's just disaster waiting to happen.

The upside? I'm not at all concerned about lack of exercise during the week. My sister Brenda and I have promised each other that we will get up and walk each morning and lift our weights. I'll run as well...probably by myself and hopefully, one of my "friends" will accompany me.

So, as I start to pack, I'm being sure not to leave Will Power, Motivation, Determination and Stamina behind!

1 comment:

April said...

Please put Will Power, Motivation, Determination & Stamina on a plane and send them out to me...I need them.