Pages

8.24.2009

I'm still here!

Yes! I'm still here, and yes, I'm still exercising!!!! I had a great week last week. Stayed on my exercise and weight lifting schedule. Took one break yesterday, and it was well deserved.

I have 5 days until vacation...until I need to don a bathing suit and show it off in public. I'm really looking forward to the vacation. Resting, relaxing and rejuvinating. It'll be great. I've already googled Rehoboth Beach to see what the length of the boardwalk is...for running purposes. Although I'll be relaxing, I'll still be exercising...and hoping not to stray from my strict cardiac diet.

And oh, by the way, I have a new friend, Determination. I like him, alot. He's been instrumental in keeping me motivated to get to the 3 mile mark when I run. I'm getting REALLY close. It feels good to meet a goal. I know. 3 miles isn't much for most runners. But it's huge to me, and I'm proud of it!!!

No comments: