Pages

8.05.2009

Ab-solutely painful

There is nothing worse than firming up those abs. Nothing. My stomach is in a constant state of pain. This week's focus is on the abs...tightening and firming. No nonsense style. It literally is gut wrenching. Add to it the fact that I'm still running, lifting weights and eating well.

Yesterday while paging through Self magazine, I found my inspiration picture. When I get my new laptop, I'll scan the picture and post it. I really want to have the body of the woman in the picture. She looks good, but not overly muscled. She's in terrific shape.

On the progress front, this morning I ran 8 times around the trail and then stopped to walk and push Harper on the swing. I finished off with running 2 more times around the track. Since sunrise is later and later each morning, I've now resorted to taking the kids with me after Henry leaves for work. They play on the playground while I run my laps. It actually works out great. Although I have to admit that sometimes I have to bribe them with breakfast at McDonald's (yuck!).

By the weekend, I am hoping to be able to make it around 10 times without stopping!! And by the end of the month, I am hoping for 15 times around. Progress, don't let me down!

No comments: