Pages

1.10.2010

Ohhhhhh, the pain...

Yesterday morning I woke up with Motivation by my side. Shhhh! Don't tell my husband!! Not to be wasted, Motivation was used to my advantage, and I got right down to business.

I started with a 20 minute Yoga video. I think I'll end with this from now on. So relaxing and calming. Not a good starter, for sure. After yoga, I did a 12 minute abs video. At first I was thinking that 12 minutes is lame. Who does only 12 minutes? But after the workout, I was grateful for only 12 minutes. My abs were feeling the burn!

I ended with a 30 minute bootcamp cardio video which I love. Our cable provider is Comcast, and they have Exercise TV on On Demand. It's awesome, and did I mention incredibly convenient?? Now if I only had a treadmill, I wouldn't need that gym membership.

After all that, I woke this morning to a very sore stomach. Who would have thought that 12 minutes of ab stretches would render me motionless? Every time I cough, I am in utter pain. But pain is good, right?

No comments: